My New Year resolution is to keep the blog up to date on a monthly bases, which is the easy part. The difficult bit is deciding what to write about; Equality, inclusion, fairness and respect is a massive area in the construction industry alone so finding something to focus on often leads me to procrastination. I have therefore decided that since the blog is for you, you can do the thinking.
I shall answer questions put by yourselves either through comments below (preferable), email, website or things that people ask us when we are out and about.
To keep it simple here are some rules, so we all know where we stand
- · We will answer as many questions as possible – but we do not guarantee we will answer your question.
- · There is no such thing as a stupid question
- · You don’t have to be PC perfect, just try not to be offensive
- · Credit us if you use our responses or resources – if you don’t we will name and shame you.
- · Too embarrassed to ask in public? Its ok email me Chrissi@constructingequality.co.uk and let me know, I’ll post the response but not your details.
Right I hope that’s clear, I look forward to your questions and will put a link in the newsletter each month to let you know the new blog is up.